When we opened Cricklewood in 1976, we dedicated ourselves to finding
the finest and freshest ingredients possible. We purchase aged black angus
beef (natural ie no hormones or antibiotics added). We slow roast our prime
rib and hand trim each steak. Our vegetables are always fresh selected from
local suppliers. The potatoes are baked naked (no oil or foil) in small batches
throughout the evening so they will always be served hot and fresh.
Enjoy, and be sure to share Cricklewood with your friends.
Did You Know?
- We serve aged hormone/antibiotic free, Black Angus beef.
- We feature Sonoma County wines, including: Rafanelli, Murphy-Goode, Kenwood
- We gladly accommodate vegetarians.
- We offer a full bar in our cozy fireplace lounge.
- Our patio is open for lunch.
- We welcome parties up to 60.
- Dinner served at 5:00p.m. nightly, lunch 11:30-2:30 Monday through Friday.